Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah A Anderson
Dr. Sarah A Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with United Hospital, St John's Hospital and Rice Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah A Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sarah A Anderson has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Sarah A Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah A Anderson - Posted on March 24th, 2015
I absolutely love this doctor. She was not the first I had seen for my foot and she explained everything well and ran multiple tests before jumping to a conclusion. She always spent more time than expected explaining things to me.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sarah A Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sarah A Anderson
Dr Anderson specializes in orthopaedic foot and ankle surgery. She cares for all foot and ankle problems, but is particularly interested in foot and ankle reconstruction and deformity correction. Dr Anderson is a native Minnesotan and grew up on a small farm in southern Minnesota. She completed her undergraduate studies at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN. She went on to medical school at the University of Minnesota, and residency at the University of Massachusetts. She completed an additional year of foot and ankle fellowship at Washington University in St;Louis, MO. Dr Anderson spends most of her free time with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys being outdoors, gardening, cooking, and reading. A musician, she also enjoys playing organ and piano and singing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah A Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.