- 37 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 5 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Jessup DO
Dr. Sarah Jessup, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI, with another office in McCall, ID. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Jessup has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah Jessup has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sarah Jessup has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
37 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Sarah Jessup Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sarah Jessup's office for more information.
2205 Riverside Dr Trenton, MI : (734) 675-2220
703 N 1st St McCall, ID : (208) 630-3023
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah Jessup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.