Dr. Sarah A Kent Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sarah A Kent?

Been seeing her for 4 years and watcher her develop as a practitioner. She is detail oriented, likes to stay on top of changes in my status and has a great bedside manner for me. I liked working with her on my healthcare and feel that she listens to my opinions on care.

Dr. Kent is thorough and very able at noticing problems and diagnosing. However, her bedside manner is lacking. She is not warm, seems like she does her job because she has to and just doesn't appear to be a very happy or healthy person. I also felt that she was annoyed with my children when I had to bring them to an appointment (because I was sick and had no child care). I feel nervous when I have to see her. This should not be the case with one's primary care doctor.

Birth Control