Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah E Achenbach
Dr. Sarah E Achenbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Achenbach is affiliated with St Vincent Hospital and Upmc Hamot Womens Hospital. Dr. Achenbach has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah E Achenbach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 20
I am 47 I haven,t bleed for a year then wham clots all 9yrds I went o her but I am going through the Mano gram and sonogram but right away I wanna do a d&c instead of the lowest senerio, first and with no test on my hormones to see if it is just menopause wants to hurry up and get in in that operating room she said you can,t bleed and not have something wrong after a year of not bleeding , I am over weight I lost a pants size she did not take the time to get to know me all she knew is I was bleeding ,I feel she a little pushy for money I have dr,s and nurses in my family older and said she needs to calm down and not to worry about making a name for herself I am gonna get the mammo and sauna gram but I am going to lashkmi vammulipalii, again
This was the first time I had met this OBGYN, and she hurt me during a biopsy,and never took the time to explain the procedure, and wanted to cut cut me open before we even received any test results back. I was sore from her rough treatment and poor bipsy technique for two weeks. I also contracted a horrible severe bladder infection directly after, which took two weeks to get rid of!Luckly, I went to Pittsburgh for a second opinion, and found a surgeon that can do the surgery with a less invasive procedure, and was is far more gentle than this doctor was. My advice is to stay away from small town OBGYN's if you are having difficult issues, and make an effort to go to a bigger city.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Achenbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Sarah E Achenbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Assoc of Erie, 100 Peach St Ste 300, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah E Achenbach in this video.
Dr. Sarah E Achenbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.