- University Of New Mexico Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah F Adams has 2 locations
Dr. Sarah F Adams has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sarah F Adams has the following 32 expertise
- Uterine Cancer
- Child Birth
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pap Smear
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Birth Control
- Vulvar Cancer
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Women's Health
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Hip Disorders
- Vaginal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sarah F Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sarah F Adams
Dr. Adams graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 2001. She works in Albuquerque, NM and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Adams is affiliated with University Of New Mexico Hospital.