Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sarah L Agsten
Sarah L Agsten is a Doctor primarily located in Roseburg, OR. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Sarah L Agsten has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
Just another patient
Self-verified patient of Sarah L Agsten - Posted on August 16th, 2016
I saw Dr. Agsten one time. She was not friendly or caring. I felt like she was just doing her job of going from one patient to the next and wasn't interested in treating me like she really cared too much. I've been to other doctors that actually smiled and made me feel like I was important, no matter the reason for me being in the office.
Self-verified patient of Sarah L Agsten - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Sarah L Agsten - Posted on February 25th, 2015
Best doctor in town
Self-verified patient of Sarah L Agsten - Posted on April 11th, 2014
Love my doctor!
Self-verified patient of Sarah L Agsten - Posted on March 11th, 2014
I have always found Sarah Agsten to be a conscientious doctor. She always takes time to listen to me about what is going on with my body, checks me over thoroughly, goes over my current medications, makes sure I am maintaining my health issues and works on solutions for current issues. She respects my privacy, my modesty and absolutely never embarrasses me in any way. She makes sure any testing is up-to-date and that I am getting the best care possible. I hope I NEVER have to lose her being my personal physician. She is the best doctor I have had since I was a kid...and that was a few years back.................
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeth L C Gallant Do, 2579 NW Edenbower Blvd, Roseburg, OR
Sarah L Agsten is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.