Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah E Morgan MD
Dr. Sarah E Morgan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah E Morgan has 2 locations
1633 N Capitol Ave Ste 500
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Dr. Sarah E Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sarah E Morgan has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
14 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Sarah E Morgan Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah E Morgan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.