Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Arnold
Dr. Sarah Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Haven, MI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and North Ottawa Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Arnold has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush University Medical Center
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sarah Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.