- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- 1 specialty
- 5 expertise
- 2 locations
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah L Averill has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah L Averill has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Sarah L Averill has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
8 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2010
St Josephs Hospital And Health Center
Dr. Sarah L Averill Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sarah L Averill's office for more information.
600 Highland Ave Madison, WI : (608) 263-6400
601 Highway 6 W Iowa City, IA : (319) 338-0581
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah L Averill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.