Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah E Bartlett
Dr. Sarah E Bartlett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center, Mercy Hospital of Fairfield and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Bartlett has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah E Bartlett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bartlett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sarah E Bartlett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSomi Javaid Md And Associates, 8350 E Kemper Rd Ste A, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Sarah E Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.