- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah E Baxley MD
Dr. Sarah E Baxley, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Galveston, TX and New Haven, CT. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Sarah E Baxley has 3 locations
Dr. Sarah E Baxley has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sarah E Baxley has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Sarah E Baxley Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sarah E Baxley
Dr. Baxley graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2009. She works in New Haven, CT and 2 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Baxley is affiliated with University Of Texas Medical Branch.