Dr. Sarah Brendler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Brendler?

Not A Good Doctor in 1999

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Sarah Brendler had attempted to treat me in 1999. I, essentially, fired her for suggesting a course of treatment that was horrific. Brendler knew I had Portal Vein Thrombosis, but believed that the PVT was due to cirrhosis, even though two different liver biopsies showed NO CIRRHOSIS. Well, I finally got a good diagnosis in 2008. I have a blood clotting disorder, wherein one factor of my blood clotting cascade is missing entirely, and another factor is over-compensating for the missing factor. If I was to take her course of treatment, I would probably have died at least ten years ago. So. Not a good doctor for me, she totally missed why I had PVT. I am still alive and happily away from bad dotors. Heh!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr Brendler is wonderful and really seems to care about you, and her staff are all very nice but they have dropped the ball with me on every single instance. From scheduling appointments, paperwork missing or never mailed to me, returning phone messages, I had to wait 3 weeks before they even called me back for my first appointment and I had to keep calling them to get them to call me. I hate to complain but it seems every time I deal with them there is a problem. I've never had an experience this bad at a doctors office. Dr. Brendler deserves better staff in my opinion.

Told she was the best so guess she can get away with it

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Extremely disappointed. Was referred to Dr Brendler after having polyps removed in another state. This office is a mess to deal with from appointment making, to care and attention during the colonoscopy, to getting needed prescriptions after the procedure. If Dr Brendler is as wonderful as she's supposed to be she should try a harder to surround herself with people who can work efficiently as well as making an effort herself to give good care to match her reputation. Will be switching Drs as soon as I can. Her only bright spot is Amy.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

I have had 2 colonoscopies within Brendler. She took the time to explain to me everything during the procedures (yes, I was awake and viewed it all). My only negative observation as I was waiting to go into the procedure was that she got very irritated one time with her staff and after she left the desk area, they all looked at each other like, oh no, here she goes on her broom. She may have had a bad day or who knows. She was calm and collected by the time she got to me. Long wait to get an appointment for colonoscopy.

Posted on July 12th, 2011

No one looks forward to colonoscopy. Dr. Brendler seems to get that. She and her staff made my experience as good as it could be.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

My general doctor referred me to Dr. Brendler in order to schedule my first colonoscopy. Both my doctor and a neighbor highly recommended Dr. B. I only met her the day of the procedure, but spoke with her the night before because I had a concern/question. My entire experience that day was relaxing. I found Dr. B to be very helpful and with a wonderful bedside manner. I can only hope she's still in the area when I have this done again in 5 yrs. :)

Posted on September 20th, 2017