Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- 23 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 1 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah B Clark
Dr. Sarah B Clark is a doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL. They have 23 years of experience. Their specialties include Pathology. They speak English.
Dr. Sarah B Clark has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sarah B Clark has the following 0 expertise
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Sarah B Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sarah B Clark
Dr. Clark graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Clark works in Naperville, IL and specializes in Pathology.