Dr. Sarah B Clarkson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sarah B Clarkson?

Great Doctor

I came to Dr. Clarkson after my Dr. left the area. I was really sorry to have to find a new Dr. Dr. Clarkson was highly recommended. I have been very pleased with her and find her to be very personable . She takes her time with me and doesn't seem to be rushing me out of the office.

My regular doctor (DENIO) left the practice I was switched to Clarkson. She never listened to me, was always rushed. Her response was always that is what I give all my patients. Tried to switch to another doctor but practice has a 2 year wait before you can you can switch. So, I had to find another practice (for 2 years). I had been with the center for arthrits for 20 years! I'm really disappointed but on the upside I like my new doctor.

I have had only 3 appointments, Dr. Clarkson is very nice, but she doesn't do a physical exam of joints. I don't know how she can tell the state of the disease without manipulating the joints at every appointment. She says "come in if you have a flair up" I really feel frustrated.

Excellent care and manner!

I do not recommend this doctor. First time patient.She never looked at my records and notes from my intern.She knew nothing about my problem or history.In two ( 2 )visits she still had not know any prior history. Her staff that welcomed me was rude and "curt " and so was the Doctor. I will see someone else. She clearly is not able to handle the amount of patients she may have.

Excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. Her practice is one of the best run we have used. Always on time with an excellent staff.