Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah A Collins has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
This woman is the most unsympathetic doctor I have ever met. She did not listen to my claims about my body and my pain due to bladder mesh. She insisted I had pelvic floor dysfunction and told me to go home and take ibuprofen for the most severe pain I have ever had in my life. I was hysterical and crying and she walked out of the room so as to not deal with me at all. I found a doctor who listened to, removed the mesh, and with 24 hours, I am completely off pain meds and feel like a new.
I made an emergency appointment because I was in chronic pain due to trans-vaginal mesh complications. I was crying, desperately begging for help, trying to convince her that I know my body and what was happening inside me. She insisted that I was wrong, got frustrated with me a literally walked out of the room leaving me crying. She walked out of the room! Well, I went to another Doctor and found out I have rectal prolapse, uterine swelling and irritation, and the mesh is shrinking into my bladder. Absolutely no respect for this woman as a physician, and I would NOT recommend her.
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Sarah A Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Pelvic Health Program, 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 950, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah A Collins in this video.
Dr. Sarah A Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.