Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sarah M Cowgill
Dr. Sarah M Cowgill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah M Cowgill has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sarah M Cowgill has the following 5 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Sarah M Cowgill has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
Per treatment at Kaiser Permanente...my interaction with Dr. Cowgill was splendid from diagnosis through surgery. She outlined my condition and the surgical procedure in great detail, thoughtfully answered my questions and addressed my concerns with utmost consideration, her bedside manners were outstanding. She offered the finest surgical solution to my ailment and the ensuing procedure went without a hitch - minimizing the size of my entry point with the smallest incision possible. I was most fortunate to have been seen by Dr. Cowgill and would absolutely recommend her without hesitation.
18 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVancouver Medical Office, 2211 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah M Cowgill, MD - Surgery in Vancouver, WA, in this video.
Dr. Sarah M Cowgill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.