Dr. Sarah Cowgill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Cowgill?

Rutherford

Posted on April 27th, 2013

DR. Cowgill and the entire staff were excellent from pre to post operation. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2010

Per treatment at Kaiser Permanente...my interaction with Dr. Cowgill was splendid from diagnosis through surgery. She outlined my condition and the surgical procedure in great detail, thoughtfully answered my questions and addressed my concerns with utmost consideration, her bedside manners were outstanding. She offered the finest surgical solution to my ailment and the ensuing procedure went without a hitch - minimizing the size of my entry point with the smallest incision possible. I was most fortunate to have been seen by Dr. Cowgill and would absolutely recommend her without hesitation.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.