Dr. Sarah C Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah C Cox?

LOVE her and so do the many friends I've referred to her.

Great doctor and office staff.

I first saw Dr. Cox in the early 1990's when she was part of a larger practice. She split off to practice gynecology only and not deliver. I moved over to her practice then also. She spends a lot of time with you and answers any questions you may have. I have referred my elderly mother to her and now my teenage daughter sees her also. Dr. Cox is a great doctor! If I call into her assistant with a question I always receive a prompt call back.

RN

The staff was super nice, very little wait time. Dr. Cox was amazing, so nice & she really took a lot of time to interview, exam & explain to me everything. I truly could not be more impressed. Dr. Cox made my annual Pap smear less uncomfortable.

Extraordinary Care and Service

Dr. Cox and her staff provide excellent care in an environment that feels more like visiting a friend's home than going to the doctor. Dr. Cox seems to have all the time in the world for you and explains what she is doing and why. She answers any questions directly and explains until you feel comfortable. Her staff is equally amazing. When searching for a primary care physician, they went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me identify someone who would be a good fit for my needs. The office prioritizes the patient and her care way before the paperwork and the business side of medicine, which sadly has become a rarity. I would recommend Dr. Cox and her staff without hesitation!

Dr. Cox is great. I've always found her to be very pleasant, she explains things well, and listens to me while providing good feedback. I've never had to wait long for an appointment either.

Rude and Condescending

I have put up with her rudeness in the past but no more I changed doctors. She tends to lecture you instead of talk to you. She performed my hysterectomy back in 2000 and I was given only pain pills or shots after surgery. Said she didn't think I needed morphine. I was in pain all day. My sister had the same surgery with different doctor and was given morphine afterwards for pain and said operation was not painful. There are too many good docs out there to put up with this one.

Finally!!

I was referred to Dr. Cox from a mutual pt and I am so glad!! I have had two male OB's in the past and while they were good..I feel more confidant in what Dr. Cox says and the best thing is she doesnt want to rush you into any kind of surgery until she tries other options. LOVE HER!!!

Unprofessional

I am changing Doctors: after the last 2 visits I left in tears due to total lack of caring about my situation. I was belittled and shocked at Dr. Cox's responses.

What I most liked about Dr. Cox was that she explained what she was doing as she performed the exam. She was took time to explain issues and options to me in a manner that was clear and precise. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Found her to be abrupt and condescending. It's her way only with medical decisions. Too many other Gyn's for us to get great care.

Dr.Cox

Was very rude and lacks bedside manner. An error on her part was blamed on me and I should have called the office. When asked why I cancelled an appt. and gave my reasons (which by the way is none of her business because it was personal & also my new insurance makes me wait for 90 days)she was very, very rude. I am looking for a new doctor. Too many to be treated that way.

I used to dread my yearly exam, but Dr. Cox has an awesome bedside manner which makes it much easier.