Dr. Sarah Digiorgi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Digiorgi?

Top-Notch

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Although I have been one of Dr. Sarah DiGiorgi"s patients for a number of years, it did not take me long to realize that Dr. Sarah DiGiorgi entered into the medical field for the right reasons. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending this Physician to anyone. Dr. Sarah DiGiorgi is highly professional, very knowledgeable, demonstrates a high degree of integrity and a compassionate "bedside manner". I have first hand witness of how Dr. Sarah DiGiorgi has "gone the extra mile" for her patients. This Physician actually listens to her patient and never acts in an insecure manner if the patient has any questions, concerns, or suggestions in regard to diagnoses and/or treatments. As a matter of fact, this Physician actually invites the patient to research and collaborate. Her staff is excellent. Her recommendations of other Physicians and Surgeons (when needed) have exceeded my expectations, as well. In my humble opinion, this Physician is simply stellar, "top-notch". (As a side note: I have nothing whatsoever to gain or lose in posting this rating and review. I am simply an average patient).

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Beware if you are over 65 and have not had an HPV test. Dr. Digiorgi submitted this test without advising me she was testing for HPV. She did not advise that Medicare or supplemental insurance would not cover this test. I had to pay a bill for $169.29 to Labcorp to save my credit rating. Had I know I would never have said ok to having this test. I'm 69 and married 30 years. I asked before I made the appointment if charges were covered by Medicare and told yes. The doctor should have had her staff check this before it was sent to Labcorp. Labcorp is trying to help, they said they have a 3 time courtesy write-off if doctors err with non covered tests. Dr. Digiorgi was very insistent when she phoned me indicating she was not able to help me. Very disappointed in her attitude as there is no way a patient could have known this in advance to check with Medicare.

RUDE

Posted on January 25th, 2016

This doctor has horrible wait times, and obviously is trying to cram appointments in she cannot handle!! The original appointment that was made was 3 months out already and then to wait 2 hours!! She also has rude staff and they are overloaded and it shows from the front office to the back. Some of her staff looks unprofessional and has poor hygiene. She is rushed through your exam and ignored my concerns about my health issues. Just another horrible doctor in Physicians Primary Care!! Seek another practice!!

Sincere & high recommendations!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I have been in "peri-menepause" for what seems like forever. I had been to a doctor in my former home state & to another, here in Fort Myers. All of the symptoms that I was experiencing had been always met with the response, "yes, that's normal" by the first 2 doctors. Although I already knew the symptoms were "normal" I was looking for a solution, as I literally felt as though I was going crazy... I was referred to Dr. Digiorgi by an aquaintance & readied myself for the same responses as before. What an amazing turnaround I had found in this amazing physician. She carefully listened to everything I had to say & DID say it was normal, BUT then offered solutions & took the time to explain my options. Today, it's been months later & I feel fantastic, back to myself again. I credit Dr. Digiorgi & her wonderful P.A., Linda, for giving me my life back. Sincere & high recommendations!

Best birthing experience

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr. DiGiorgi arrived promptly and coached me the entire time. After delivering the placenta I asked questions and she answered all my questions including showing me the placenta making sure she answered all of my questions. She even stayed for pictures even though there were patients waiting for her. She made our family feel important as though we were her only patients that day. I would recommend Dr. DiGiorgi to anyone looking for a compassionate doctor.

Poor communication.

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Poor communication. Does not return calls. Was not dependable. Did not seem to care about me. It was a very bad experiance. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

Love her!

Posted on May 17th, 2011

A very positive experience with Dr. DiGiorgi - very personable, yet professional. Makes sure to answer ALL your questions clearly. Highly recommend her!

a Wonderful Friendly Doc

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr. Digiorgi always makes sure all of your questions are answered. She makes you extremly comfortable even though the gyno is never a fun. She is a very pleasant woman! I would recommend her to anyone. Make a morning appointment, otherwise her wait can be a bit long....

Posted on September 21st, 2017