Dr. Sarah Dolven Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Dolven?

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Staff was great. She was highly disappointing, especially because she seemed better in the office. Her after-care was almost non-existent. She ran 2 tests and then lost all interest. Gave up.

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I visited Dr. Dolvin, b/c I was having an issue with my thyroids. She was very prompt with her diagnosis. My experience with her was very relaxing, due to the nature of my visit. She is sensitive to my concerns and very informational. I have more visits to come and very excited that she is apart of my health care. Sometimes it can be difficult to get an appointment to see a specialist, but within a week from receiving my referral, I had an appointment. I was pleasantly surprised and cant wait to see her again.

Posted on July 15th, 2015