Dr. Sarah E Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah E Sullivan?

Office staff is incompetent.

Office staff is incompetent. I called once and let ring 12 times without an answer. Called later and after 9 rings someone answered and said she wasn't taking any more patients. My physician specifically told me to let them know that he was making the referral as he wanted me to see her specifically. I was eventually turned over to a snotty supervisor who wouldn't even let me talk.

TOTALLY INCOMPETENT OFFICE.

Made an appointment as a new patient, gave my insurance info. Now, 3.5 weeks later I arrive for the appointment and am told they do not accept my insurance!!! I ask why I was not told this in the past month while I've had the appointment arranged - got a blank stare. TOTALLY INCOMPETENT OFFICE. No referrals provided, no apology.

A great and caring doctor.

Very friendly yet professional

I have been to Dr Sullivan twice and each time was enjoyable. She is very friendly yet professional. Her technician was equally as nice and professional. I highly recommend Dr Sullivan.

Wonderful doctor with easy bedside manner, within minutes you feel like you are talking to an old friend. Her knowledge and skill are a 10.

Great doctor.!

Dr Sullivan ,is an excellent physician in every way. She is a great diagnostician ,puts her patients at ease with her manner ,listen intently to concerns and is a well rounded physician.

Headache

I enjoy talking with her it was easy to ask questions she explained things in great detail. She listened to everything I had to say. No question was to silly. The staff was friendly. It was not long before I was called back to the room and it did not take long for the Dr to see me. My only concern was when I first got the result of my testing the person giving me the results didn't say if I was to make another appointment or when. And this was all done by answer machine Message I never received another call from her staff. I believe there may have be some changes to staff since then but I love the doctor. I am very comfortable with her.

Dr. Sullivan is a blessing

Dr. Sullivan has been treating my migraines I have been living with for years. She listens and talks to me instead of spending the whole time at the computer like other doctors do. With any concerns from MRIs, she refers me to the surgeon that did a fusion on my neck. She has called me at home after I have called her office with concerns. I have never referred a neurologist to my friends, but Dr. Sullivan is different. I have referred several people to her. She is awesome! She is such a blessing.

ALS Patient

With out Dr Sullivan's support I would have probably gone a long time ago

Outstanding!!

I am SO grateful to have Dr. Sullivan as my doctor. In ten years of struggling with migraines, I was in a lot of doctors' offices, and I had tried so many medications, that I really didn't think there was a way to make it better. One visit with Dr. Sullivan gave me so much hope for improvement. She spent a long time talking with me and really listening to what I was telling her. When I came back the next time, she remembered everything I had told her and even asked about a family vaction I had mentioned in the previous visit! She tried multiple different treatments with me, and she actually listened to me when I told her how I reacted to different medications, finally resulting in a course of treatment that has really helped. Dr. Sullivan really cares about helping her patients feel better--it seems to be personal with her. I have never been to a doctor whose help and bedside manner I have appreciated so much.

Dr Sullivan was a breath of fresh air! Her genuine caring attitude was an anomaly. She spent plenty of time with me and answered all my questions. I especially like that she was open to alternative integrative medicine, supporting my non-conventional treatment for multiple sclerosis that has been successful for me for over 15 years. I will definitely continue with Dr Sullivan as my neurologist.

Caring, outgoing and easy to talk to.

Dr. Sarah E Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.