Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Taub
Dr. Sarah Taub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milan, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Taub is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Saline Community Hospital, Saline, Mi and St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Taub has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have been seeing Dr. Taub for many years (When she was in Dundee and then moved to Milan). She is always very attentive and interested in your health. She has encouraged me to become more active and eat healthier, which has helped my overall health and has me in better shape. Highly recommend her as a general practitioner.
Dr. Taub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
Saline Community Hospital, Saline, Mi
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Saline Community Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
32 Years Experience
University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Sarah Taub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIHA Milan Family & Internal Medicine, 870 E Arkona Rd, Milan, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah Taub in this video.
Dr. Sarah Taub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milan, MI.