Dr. Sarah Fletcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Fletcher?

BEST DR!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. Dr. Fletcher thoroughly reserchers her patient's issues and then spends as much time as needed with each patient. She has a wonderful bedside manner and will do whatever needed to help her patients get well. Would recommend her to absolutely anyone.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Fletcher has been my doctor for over 3 years. I had seen a new doctor nearly every month for the past 7 years before seeing Dr Fletcher. She is the most caring Doctor I have EVER had. She has seriously considered my health issues and has done everything in her power to help my body get well. I absolutely love her, she is soo sweet and she spends as much time with me as I need when I see her. I am SO thankful that she is my doctor. I would recommend her to ANYONE.

LOVE Dr. Fletcher

Posted on January 21st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Fletcher since 2006. On my first visit she spent more than TWO HOURS with me trying to resolve my longstanding medical issues that other drs had just dismissed. She takes me seriously. She is respectful of my views and opinions and accepts that I know my body best. She tells me everything I want to know and holds nothing back. A welcome relief from the arrogant doctors that told me there was nothing wrong with me. Dr. Fletcher believes you and listens to you.

Posted on October 5th, 2015