Dr. Sarah E Goodman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sarah E Goodman?

Caring and Honest

I am so grateful that Dr. Goodman encouraged me to take charge of my health by taking practical steps every day. She is upbeat and positive in her commentary. I think that she is a great doctor!

She is great and very understanding

She listens and really tries to understand She doesn't rush you

Dr. Goodman is very caring.

Re: Exceptional Physician!

Dr. Goodman has outstanding bedside manners. She is professional, patient an extremely gifted physician. Her team was provided excellent follow up and follow through with referrals as well as additional information to ensure my medical needs were addressed. I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman to any patient. The level and quality of care that she provided to my husband and I went above and beyond the call of duty.

I guess I have been a patient since about the time she started at this practice. I trust her completely, and know that she has mine and my familys best interest at heart. I appreciate the opportunity to have a family doctor. She sees my husband, age 67 all the way down to my grandson, who just turned 10 mos. Recently I inquired about my husband getting the Shingles vacine and she immediately said only after the baby turns 1, since he spends alot of time with us. I think it is great that one doctor has knowledge of our family dynamic and realized right away that this could pose a problem since the Shingles vacine is a live virus and could be bad for the baby. I would recommend Dr. Goodman (highly).

Good Doctor

Dr. Goodman is always pleasant and open to discussion about my symptoms. She was not hesitant to refer me to another doctor when she felt I could get treatment from a specialist.

Good choice

Dr. Goodman has seen myself and my Mom and she is great. Gets thumbs up from both of us!