- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah O Hunt has 2 locations
Dr. Sarah O Hunt has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sarah O Hunt has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sarah O Hunt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sarah O Hunt
Dr. Hunt grew up in Reston, Virginia. She was an Echols Scholar and received her undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Virginia. She attended medical school at the University of Virginia and then came to UNC-Chapel Hill, where she completed her Pediatrics residency. While at UNC, she received awards for excellence in general pediatrics and teaching. Dr. Hunt has received the WakeMed Department of Pediatrics teaching award. She and her husband, Charles, enjoy travel and outdoor activities such as boating and hiking.