5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

Cataract Surgery

I am in my 50’s so was nervous to find out I had a cataract which significantly impaired my vision. From the first appointment Dr. Kuchar put me at ease. She is bright, extremely competent and knowledgeable, and kind. I felt fully informed when I made the decision to have the cataract removed and replaced with a multi focal lens. The surgery was not uncomfortable and my vision was back to almost normal as they wheeled me out of the OR. It has been 4 weeks and I extremely pleased with my distance and reading vision. I am very grateful I landed in the office of Dr Kuchar. She is an excellent ophthalmologist and I highly recommend her.

Dr. Sarah D Kuchar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.