Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah J Janssen has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Showing 1 of 1
I choose Kaiser Occ. on Van Ness because it was close to my office. I have worked over 25 yrs in the same company. I was not aware that the Workers Compensation bred a new kind of docter. Dr Jassen told me that there was nothing wrong with me. I came to her with an injury and he refused to MRI it in 3 months. She sacred me out of getting a cortisone shot for the pain, and told me that she would only give me a MRI if I got a shot. She had me do physical therapy with an incorrect diagnosis before she knew what the problem was. Basically, putting me through agony. She had me going to weekly appts and offered me Norco every time. When I finally caught on, she missed appts with me although I saw her name on the board. What kind of docter would prevent proper treatment if an injury to lower costs?
17 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Medical Center
Dr. Sarah J Janssen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Occupational Medicine, 601 Van Ness Ave Ste 2008, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Sarah J Janssen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.