The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah L Jensen has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Jensen spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions. Was not in a hurry to get in and out. The staff is nice. I would recommend Dr. Jensen to friends. My only complaint is that is seems like the wait time is too long but I have that complaint with every doctor I have been to with the exception of one.
I am a female with newly diagnosed lupus--a diagnosis made not by my family doc but by my dermatologist!!! I had been losing hair and had a rash in my scalp, so I saw Dr. Jensen. I'd heard she worked in hair loss at the university. She recognized the signs of lupus on my face (that I had been told was rosacea). I am so grateful to have gotten treatment early on. I can't regrow the hair that I've lost but I am able to prevent more from falling out. I am so grateful for taking my friend's advice and seeing Dr. Jensen. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you!!!
My dermatologist referred me to this clinic because she is supposed to be an expert in hair loss. I had a sudden onset of diffuse thinning and hairloss with no genetic history. Dr. Jensen spent less than 5 minutes with me, performed no analysis of my hair, ordered no tests, and told me Rogaine and Propecia are my only options. I have never had a doctor answer my questions with "I don't know" so many times. I was stunned at the lack of care, to be honest. Truly disappointing experience that was not even covered by insurance.
Dr. Jensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Sarah L Jensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRegional Dermatology, 1463 US Highway 61 Ste B, Festus, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah L Jensen in this video.
Dr. Sarah L Jensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Festus, MO.