Dr. Sarah L Jensen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sarah L Jensen?

Good visits

Dr. Jensen spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions. Was not in a hurry to get in and out. The staff is nice. I would recommend Dr. Jensen to friends. My only complaint is that is seems like the wait time is too long but I have that complaint with every doctor I have been to with the exception of one.

Was great for my hair loss!!!

I am a female with newly diagnosed lupus--a diagnosis made not by my family doc but by my dermatologist!!! I had been losing hair and had a rash in my scalp, so I saw Dr. Jensen. I'd heard she worked in hair loss at the university. She recognized the signs of lupus on my face (that I had been told was rosacea). I am so grateful to have gotten treatment early on. I can't regrow the hair that I've lost but I am able to prevent more from falling out. I am so grateful for taking my friend's advice and seeing Dr. Jensen. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you!!!

Not for Hair Loss

My dermatologist referred me to this clinic because she is supposed to be an expert in hair loss. I had a sudden onset of diffuse thinning and hairloss with no genetic history. Dr. Jensen spent less than 5 minutes with me, performed no analysis of my hair, ordered no tests, and told me Rogaine and Propecia are my only options. I have never had a doctor answer my questions with "I don't know" so many times. I was stunned at the lack of care, to be honest. Truly disappointing experience that was not even covered by insurance.

Very short wait time to get an appointment. Dr was courteous and professional. Staff is very friendly. Would recommend to family and friends.