Dr. Sarah Jones Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Jones?

Doesn't keep up with latest medical information

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I spoke to Dr. Jones as it was the weekend and my regular Dr. Was unavailable at the time. Dr. Jones was the on call Dr. That day. I am bipolar and was in the midst of a very bad "mixed episode". I asked Dr. Jones is she could call me in a Rx for Xanax to help relieve my symptoms for a few days until I could get in to see my own Dr. Dr. Jones treated me like I was some drug seeking addict and questioned my intentions. Worst of all she got frustrated and hung the phone on me!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I've had mental health issues most of my life, and have bounced around between various doctors and nurse practitioners. Most didn't really seem to care or listen to my issues. Dr. Jones really gives me good information and follows up when I have issues. She's very open and supportive. I enjoy talking to her. She has a very calm demeanor which is pleasant. She's also been in the psych game for awhile, so she knows her stuff.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

great

Dr. Jones has been a live saver.

Posted on February 17th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Jones for over 15 years, since one knows there is no cure for mental illness. Prior to Dr. Jones I was attending an area outpatient clinic in rural Iowa, where the psychiatrist were in constant turnover. Dr. Jones always has a friendly smile as does Mary. She stays up on the latest medications and research. My husband feels comfortable going to appointments and he agrees it is excellent care and follow up. It is the first rate team approach with the family physician and other specialists. Dr. Jones has gone beyond anything I had expected from a psychiatrist with being available, with being supportive, having the desire to approach issues in a team approach which lays a safety net for individuals and their families. She read the past file prior to our first contact, so I didn't feel like I was starting over yet again.

Posted on July 26th, 2017