Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Kabbani
Dr. Sarah Kabbani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Kabbani is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Kabbani has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Kabbani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Royal Oak (2 Years
9 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sarah Kabbani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah Kabbani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.