Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah A Kemble has the following 2 specialties
- Public Health
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kemble is a very thorough, knowledgeable professional who is very easy to talk to. She recommends other specialized professionals when the need arises, and follows though with their results, often calling me personally to discuss the results. I am more than satisfied having her as my Primary Care physician.
This MD not only refused to listen,but blocked treatment for almost 8 months. After 40 pound weight loss,intractable pain, and sleepless nights, she sent me to a phychiatrist.He saved me. He knew from my symptoms what my illness was~ after just 20 min.ofquestions/answers.He called another Dr. right then, and set me up with an appt.Too late to halt the disease, and I will live with it the rest of my life.A great deal of anger at her blase and uncaring attitude.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
26 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Sarah A Kemble accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah A Kemble is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Leeds, MA.