Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah L Allen MD
Dr. Sarah L Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC, with another office in Myrtle Beach, SC. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center and St Marys Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah L Allen has 2 locations
4301 Dick Pond Rd # 544
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
4301 Dick Pond Rd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah L Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sarah L Allen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Doesn’t have background
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah L Allen - Posted on September 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah L Allen - Posted on September 27th, 2017
I was told not to come back because I did not take enough narcotics. she did not take a lot of blood test for the stuff a wrong with me.i cant every go to the tidelands hospital I think want the office manager sent.the way I read the paper she sent. buy the way the drug I didn't take enough of is Xanax.if I took what she wanted I would sleep all day
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah L Allen - Posted on April 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah L Allen - Posted on September 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah L Allen - Posted on September 9th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Sarah L Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah L Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.