Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah L Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sarah L Morgan has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sarah L Morgan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
I didn't appreciate spending significantly more time with Dr. Morgans nurse, Dale, than Dr Morgan herself. I saw Dr Morgan for maybe 10 minutes. She and her nurse also didn't really listen to me and when I asked questions they were argumentative. They both came off like the doctors of 50 years ago, as in listen to me and don't ask any questions. Dale, Dr Morgans nurse wasn't very approachable or friendly. Actually neither one had a good bedside manner, which is obviously needed to make your patient feel like they can trust you. Just wasn't a good app. Would NOT recommend this doctor. Just overall felt like I had an app with a military dr and her mean nurse....bedside manner is needed to help people or your patients shut down and don't get the medical attention that they came in for. Just both Dr Morgan and her nurse, Dale, had a very outdated approach to their patients. Also if I wanted an app with a nurse I would of made one with a nurse and not a Doctor. Go to another doctor if you actually want an app with the dr and not a nurse. Go to Dr Sarah Morgan if you want an app with Dale her nurse. Horrible app.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.