Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah L Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah L Parker has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Dr. Sarah L Parker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I had called in to make an appt to see Dr. Parker because I thought I was having a miscarriage. I was told to come right in because the front staff had fit me in. Dr Parker had come in to the exam room and it was determined that I was having a miscarriage. I was torn to pieces because I was also having twins and I just had lost them both! The staff and the practice manager was awesome. The practice manager seen that I was very upset at the front desk and she took me back to her office so that I was able to calm down a little more. She offered to contact my husband to come and get me but after speaking with her I was able to calm down more. She made my appt and walked me out to the side door so that I wouldnt have to go thru the lobby. Awesome office and staff. Dr Parker was also great!!! Recommend to everyone!!!
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
12 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sarah L Parker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNe Ob/Gyn Inc, 1080 Beecher Xing N, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah L Parker in this video.
Dr. Sarah L Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.