4.7

Have you seen Sarah L Taylor?

You have to not only wait months to see this doctor but also in the actual clinic. But as I was told by others, it is worth the wait. Most thorough, genuine, and dare I say fun, visit to any doctor my whole life. This doc looks 20 but is not (she told me her age--I still don't believe her) & that's who you want giving you skin advice, right? She is everything I have heard about---amazing, worth the wait. I felt like a new person inside and out when I left her office. My skin problem is actually resolved so she was spot on with that. But my inner self is still on high since leaving Dr Sarah's ((that's her name patients have given her, her nurses told me)....she has a spirit about her that is healing. I have already scheduled my next follow up o. 1 year. It was recommended due to me being told she is the most popular doctor in her department and is booked out 8 months. Other experiences I have had at Baptist (other clinics) have been inconsistent and sometimes overall bad from check in to check out. I can overlook the wait time for Dr Sarah as when she gets into the patient room, she is 100% focused on you and helping you. Outstanding physician. Hope she doesn't leave WFBaptist as she is so busy with a packed schedule and overworked. Amazing find and what a great doctor and person in general she is.

Amazing doctor, feel lucky, worth the wait

Phenomenal experience. Everyone told me it was worth the wait to see this doctor. Took me 6 months for an appointment and then I waited another hour to see her. I traveled over 3 hours from another state to see her, that's how good I heard she was. Absolutely incredible. Can't believe there are doctors like her still out there. Give me hope there are others in this disfangled medical system.

Dr. Taylor is an Awesome Doctor!

I was having difficulty with adult acne and nothing was helping me. I finally decided to see a doctor and had an amazing experience with Dr. Taylor. She took time with me, visited with me about all the things I had tried, and also spent time with me on what medicines I was currently on. She gave me a diagnosis and a treament regimen. It worked almost immediately!!! It has been 6 months now since I first saw her, and my problem is gone. She did a follow up call with me to be sure I wasn't still having any problems and I have the highest regard for her professionalism and compassion.

Sarah L Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kernersville, NC.