Dr. Sarah Laurente Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Laurente?

Great Place!

I am really pleased with Dr.Sarah! She actually listens and takes her time with her patients! Not once did I feel like I had to get all of my concerns out in 5 minutes or less like his former pediatrician! She was thorough and met above my expectations!

She is very thorough and has great bedside manner, it is not hard to see her right away when needed!

not the best

have two children who went here for almost a year. One of my children has a disability and I had to obtain numerous referrals from doctor Laurente. She seemed to have little experience with kids who have cerebral palsy. Her staff had little knowledge on how to process referrals and were pushed for almost a month and a half to finish them correctly. After an agonizing 2 months of trying to get them to submit the referrals properly they dropped my kids insurance. Today I have found my children a new pediatrician and I feel so relieved that I will no longer have to deal with them. Their facility was also unclean, there was grime and dirt on the toys in the play area. I wouldn't recommend youngsville pediatrics to anyone. Dr. Laurente is nice but like I said earlier, she didn't seem to have a clue about my son. Find better because there is better. Don't let this happen to your children. My children only deserve the best and they are not the best.

Amazing Doctor!!!!

When i had my daughter i had not chosen a pediatrician yet. Dr. Laurente was the on call pedi. at the hospital that weekend and i am so grateful for such an amazing doctor. I am a very particular person and i was not sure at first about someone i do not know caring for my newborn child, BUT Dr. Laurente was FANTASTIC!!! She was always right there when i needed her and did not even seem to mind that i was a somewhat demanding and my way or no way type of person. A year and a half later she is still my daughters pediatrician and i would not have it any other way!!