Have you seen Dr. Sarah G Lavery?

INCOMPETENT

This doctor does not know what she is doing! STAY AWAY! She is constantly over 45 minutes late to your appointment time and she repeatedly checks her phone for possible diagnoses. She is markedly incompetent .

great caring Dr.

I had the opportunity to take my mom to this Dr. We were both very pleased with her. She took her time dealing with my mother's concerns and monitored her medications continuously. We were very sorry to see her leave the Riverside Medical Clinic. Whoever gets her as a doctor will be quite happy with her.

Amazing doctor

Highly recommend! She's kind, compassionate, caring, I can go on. She will spend time to listen she's not quick to push meds on you. I've been dealing with a health concern for a while and once had a doctor tell me to "lower my expectations " not what you want to hear from the person who is suppose to help you. Dr. Lavery has never made me feel as if I'm alone in finding a solution and is always available, her staff is always proffesional and efficient. Perfect example of a good Dr.

Dr. Sarah G Lavery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.

Dr. Sarah G Lavery Is this you?