Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem
Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
When the pediatrician I selected before my son was even born failed to show up when he was unexpectedly hospitalized for 2 weeks, I knew I had to change doctors FAST. Thankfully, my aunt suggested Dr. Legorburu. What an unbelieveable doctor! Not only do you feel that you are her only patient, whether your visit is scheduled or an emergency, she's always got the child's best interest at heart. She's smart, sharp, and you never have to second guess her diagnosis. I've always been able to take him in the same day I've called with an emergency and she always has a smile on her face and welcomes her patients with open arms. I wish I would have had her as our pediatrician sooner.
Miami Childrens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians To Children, 6920 Nervia St, Coral Gables, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem, MD - Pediatrics in Coral Gables, FL, in this video.
Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.