Dr. Sarah K Lentz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah K Lentz?

Dr. Sarah Lentz is the BEST!

My experience was with Dr. Lentz when she worked in Martinsville, VA. I had been telling my PCP about excruciating pain in gall bladder area for 3 weeks and she had yet to refer me to a surgeon for diagnosis. When I insisted, she finally sent me to Dr. Lentz and I was so thankful that even though all tests turned out negative for gall bladder problem, she recognized my problem from signs of how I moved that showed my level of discomfort and said she had seen that before and after one more exam , she said she had seen other patients in just that shape and said she would agree to do the surgery on an exploratory basis if I wanted. I did not hesitate to say YES. She found the gall bladder to show signs of chronic inflammation and took out that offending thing and I woke up with no more pain in that area where it had been constant 24/7 for 3 weeks and I have been grateful for these last years that she trusted me and trusted her instincts because she improved the quality of my life! Thanks, Dr. Lentz! I wish you were still here because now I have another surgical issue!

Love Dr. Sarah Lentz

She was wonderful and so it all her staff. Very caring and attentive.

Dr Lentz's skills are second to none.

So glad she is back in Westminster!

Dr. Lentz arrived back in Westminster approximately one week prior to my emergency gall bladder surgery...which she performed. Her bedside manner is very gentle, kind and professional. I haven't seen her without a smile! My follow up appointment was a treat...I wasn't hurried through and enjoyed discussing my medical issues with her in a calm and caring environment. I would recommend her to anyone needing a skilled and caring surgeon.

She's a Life Saver !

Dr. Lentz saved my life when I had a cancerous colon tumor....Need I say more ?

Best hospital experience

Dr. Lentz is the best doctor I have ever visited. She is friendly, very bright, and very skilled. I am very happy to have such a find in my own small town. Thanks

Secretary

Dr. Lentz is very professional and office is the same. Her diagnosis was right on with me. I had my gallbladder removed. I would go back to her in the future if I need any others type of surgery for sure. I would highly recommend her.