Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah A Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah A Lewis has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Sarah A Lewis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Despite having multiple symptoms of PCOS that would make it impossible to conceive without medical intervention, Dr. Lewis allowed me and my husband to continue TTC for almost a year, despite multiple visits to her office for guidance. Even after 11 months her office told me not to see a specialist. I finally got pregnant with my husband on my own. I was so proud! Thanks Dr Lewis for steering us in the right direction.
Best Gynac Ever! Great bedside manners, Patient, caring and does not rush you!! Also a great surgeon - delivered my son in an emergency C section - offered me a choice for forcep vs c section instead of forcing it on me & was very composed and in control all through the procedure - I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for good OB/GYN care!! Its very hard to get appointments though coz she is a busy doc!
even though I waited a little, worth the wait. answered all my questions
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2000
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Sarah A Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health, 8245 Northcreek Dr, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah A Lewis in this video.
Dr. Sarah A Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.