Dr. Sarah A Liegl Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sarah A Liegl?

Heartless Doc

From the moment Dr. Liegl walked into the room, she looked "down her nose" at me and my life partner. She talked to me like I was lower than her. She did not look at my chart to see my medical history or to even see why I was been seen. She assumed my reasons for being there. She treated me like I was a low life. She did not seem to care that I was in the hospital 3 days prior for heart related issues, nor did she put the referral in for the cardiologist. She really needs to take a step back and retake the "law and ethics" course. I felt discriminated against for my sexuality and for medical conditions. My life partner had an appointment right after I did and she did NOT go through with her appointment seeing how Dr. Sarah Liegl treated me. Very inconsiderate, very cold. Did not care. Pretty heartless.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Sarah A Liegl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CO.