Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah I Little has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sarah I Little has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sarah I Little has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sarah I Little is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Little has absolutely given my wife and I the best care possible since we have had her as our doctor. Her diagnosis are excellent and she has always given us the correct treatment to get us back to a healthy state. She has always shown an excellent bedside manner and is always courteous. My wife and I would recommend Dr. Little to any person that wants a very good doctor.
Dr Little was my physician until I relocated to another state. Prior to seeing her I had received excellent medical care from the health center where I worked. She was recommended to me when I left my employment.Dr. Little paid attention to my questions, concerns, and care. Broke my heart to have to find another dr. after I moved out of Berea. I knew I was lucky to have her as a doc. I haven't been able to find a doctor who I feel as comfortable with or as competent in the year and a half since I left. I recommend Dr. Little.
Dr. Little was assigned to me after Dr. Basham left St. Joseph Berea last year. I have been very pleased with Dr. Little and her staff, she treats me with compassion and respect and makes me feel like I am important to her as a patient. She is a very caring and very thorough about her exams. I couldn't be more pleased with her as my primary care physician and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a family physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Anderson Area Medical Center
Dr. Sarah I Little accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Health Medical Group Family Medicine, 295 Paint Lick Rd, Berea, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah I Little in this video.
Dr. Sarah I Little is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berea, KY.