Dr. Sarah R Logan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sarah R Logan?

This doctor is TERRIBLE. Ruined my chances of ever having a family in Oklahoma 14 years ago. I received the medical records, and she and Dr. Beaty hid crucial test results showing I had PCOS. Argued with me, that I didnt have it, because I wasnt diabetic. PCOS is heritable, she refused to give me Metformin, called me a liar.... well.. I am 42 with PCOS, just spent 5,000.00 to get rid of my beard. Have never been pregnant, had my cervix cut out. Dr. Logan and Beaty both denied that pcos is a disability.. I have been on disability for 14 years. This review is my opinion. FIND SOMEONE ELSE #pcosforgottenwomen

This was an easy made appt. Tracy the MA was so nice and I was on my way in less then 30 mins.

I was happy with my appointment, I was able to call office and get in there to see Dr, Logan for an issue that my regular PC was unable to get me in for. Thank You for the appt.