Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sarah Lambert
Dr. Sarah Lambert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Urology. Dr. Lambert is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Dr. Lambert has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Lambert has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sarah Lambert has the following 11 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Dr. Sarah Lambert has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
Been seeing her for my son for over 3 years and now for my daughter., only good things to say. She takes her time to answer any questions you have, explains everything never making you feel rushed and is just overall a great doctor! Finding her was a blessing and I would recommend her to anyone , she's the best!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lambert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
9 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah Lambert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.