Have you seen Dr. Sarah A Mansell?

Sweet but dangerous

Dr. Mansell is deceptively sweet. She'll make you feel cared for but you better be paying attention to your health. I had diabetes for over 20 months, replete with diagnostic labs, text book symptoms, long pre-dm and family history but I was only diagnosed in ER. My vision declined dramatically and I can no longer feel my toes. She did not stay on top of testing my cholesterol, did not adequately treat hypertension and i did not diligently pursue cause of iron deficiency and blood loss. She also failed to image a severe hamstring avulsion, even when I had massive bruising and swelling - the delay will impact the function of my leg for the rest of my life. Under the kind appearing facade, I believe she is mentally ill and a bit of a sadistic sociopath. She knew how much I was suffering with symptoms and had labs at her fingertips but didn't do anything. She also writes dishonest and incomplete clinic reports. I met a woman in the pharmacy there and she also saw Dr. Mansell and had a similar impression. Don't be fooled.

An excellent Doctorwith great knowledge.

Dr. Mansell is a wonderful. I've been seeing her for many years now and am not the easiest nor a cut and dry simple patient. She really does listen and it's obvious she cares about her patients. I have a host of complicated symptoms that other Dr.'s dismissed as somatic complaints but she has always been willing to consider things and send me on to a specialist. Unfortunately I haven't had great luck with Kaiser specialists and have had to consult outside and pay out of pocket to get a diagnosis but she always does her job as my PCP and with much compassion. I wish she had her own private practice as I do not wish to stay with Kaiser--she is probably the only reason I have.

Exceptional doctor!

Dr. Mansell is the most caring doctor I've ever come in contact with. She LISTENS to you and talks in a manner that you can understand. You feel she really cares and I never feel rushed. I would recommend her highly!!!

very impressed

I went to this doctor for follow up of a long term serious medical problem. She was great. I am very impressed and definitely recommend going back.

Great doctor, very patient and I really felt she was listening to my concerns. She got my prescriptions called in and I was on my way. I would highly recommend.

Expert medical care

Dr. Mansell is a great doctor who caught a rate serious medical condition that had gone undiagnosed with my prior (non-Kaiser) doctor. Her diagnosis and efforts to get me quick treatment were - literally - a life saver. From the negative reviews, I'd say that drug addicts need to go elsewhere to find a soft touch for their fix, but if you aren't an addict, she's an awesome doctor.

Nice Doctor

Dr. Mansell was so kind and speedy. She called in my prescriptions right away so I could be on my healing way! Thank you.

Patient

She is a fantastic MD, took the time to listen and a great communicator. Medication ordered and ready on my way out. Have recommended to many friends, awesome.

Terrible outcome

This was my worst nightmare. The doctor just didnt seem to care that I was in pain and didnt know what was wrong. She basically told me I was imagining it. It took two days to find out what the real problem was with another doctor and it turned out to be very serious. If I hadnt seen the other doctor I dont know what would have happened. A very scary experience.

Extremely competent, caring doctor

I've been Dr. Mansell's patient for about 5 years. She is the most caring, compassionate doctor I've ever gone to. She listens carefully, is very careful (and accurate) in her diagnoses, and manages to make her patient feel very taken care of in a very short office visit. She is everything a good doctor should be. I feel very, very fortunate she's my doctor and trust her 100%.

Not a good experience I had to see another Dr two days later as my condition was misdiagnosed and was rushed to emergency. Avoid!

Dr. Sarah A Mansell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, CA.