Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah K May has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 8
Doesn't know pt. Makes wrong assumption as to why pt is there, second visit and had to wait 45 mins not to mention the 15 mins be fore that for blood work. So after a total of an hour waiting she doesn't make the effort to read pt chart prior to coming in and then when you mention your discuss of her non professionalism she takes 5 mins to quickly read your chart. How accurate could that make you feel.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
27 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
New England Medical Center
Dr. Sarah K May accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDana Farber Cancer Institute, 51 Performance Dr Ste 110, East Weymouth, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah K May in this video.
Dr. Sarah K May is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Weymouth, MA.