Dr. Sarah Mcbee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Mcbee?

Number one Doctor and staff

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Great doctor she will get thing's done her or one of staff will check you every day when you're in the hospital.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

My problem is with some of her staff.In sixteen years i have ask to speak to the doctor several times.If they say she is with a patient.they wont offer for her to call you back.Never.Her staff is very incompetent.They will tell you one thing and call you back later and tell you some thing else.The nurse that calls in to pharmacy or mail order with a prescripiton for you. She will at her convience or if she knows how to do it.My mail order saves me money.but Becky want send a E. Script to them or put it in the regular mail for my pain meds.I have been trying for a year to get her to send my pain med precsripition to my mail order if she does its the wrong form. And they reject it.I have gotten ONE mail order from them and thats because some one in the office sent my prescripiton. To them when Becky was out sick i recieved it just fine .when it became time for refill it was sent to my mail order for refill. When it got to the city where i live.The post office told me the reason it wasnt delivered to me was the container was torn open and the contents gone..And the post office was to send the package back to my mail order pharmacy and they did its documented.But Becky would not send a replacement prescripiton to them.She said they didnt do that any more.So i have to go there and pick up prescription and take it to pharmacy for refill .My mail orde is less expensive it would save me about 60 dollars a refill . and today i have been trying to call for a refill but the phone has been busy since 10:45 constantly .My complaints about Dr McBee staff could go on and on. I think they are ruining her business.She is a very excellent Doctor .

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr Mcbee numerous times & yes sometimes the wait is long but she is an excellent physician. The staff is great group of ladies and my entire family goes there. We would recommend Alcovy Internal Medicine to anyone looking for a new physician. Keep up the good work ladies.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I have been here several times. Every time she has been running around 2 hours behind (and yes, this is for morning appointments).

Former medical assistant

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I am a former employee.I just looked to see if this office was still even in business still. I came across the comment about Keshia the ma now. That office is very unprofessional the Dr is excellent however allows her employees to treat each other and her patients like trash. Becky ma has no ma school training she is a cosmetologist not an ma and is sooo rude if you dont have money than she won't like you. Mellisa office manager is a racist. I couldn't believe the way the staff would talk about the patients. I was sad I left at first but now am so glad that I did. Rude unprofessional just awful staff.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Very poor customer service with rude Medical assistant "Keisha". I am changing physician's immediately due to mistreatment from staff. Extremely unprofessional from waiting 1.5 hours to be seen to being yelled at by thie medical assistant.

Fabulous Physician -- Excellent communication skills

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. McBee for about 10 years. She has saved my life twice by her expert and early diagnosis of two cancers. She is now our family physician treating my husand who is a brittle diabetic and my 90-year-old father. We all value her excellent communication skills,and her ability to explain exactly what we need to know and to answer all our questions. I have had expert specialists, but never a better doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2017