Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah E Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
dr. morgan seemed to be thinking mostly about herself in our two appointments. i found her preoccupied and somewhat troubled. although i came to her with very specific medical needs, she was unresponsive and uninterested. sadly, she replaced a wonderful world class doctor who had to leave the practice for medical reasons. what a loss! ms. morgan does not listen well. she does not back up her opinions -- edicts, really -- with science or any kind of reasoning. she is unpleasant, accusatory and sly, qualities better suited to a policewoman. her nastiness is inappropriate. she lacks the basic empathy and human curiosity required for a medical practitioner. i will move on elsewhere
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Morgan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sarah E Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSarah Elizabeth Morgan Md, 56 High St, Hardwick, VT
Dr. Sarah E Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hardwick, VT.