Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah A Myers has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sarah A Myers has the following 23 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Granular Cell Tumor
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Vascular Tissue Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Smooth Muscle Tumor
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Skin Biopsy
- Lymphatic Vessel Tumors
- HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome
- Glomus Tumor (Glomus Body Cancer)
Dr. Sarah A Myers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
29 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Sarah A Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrivate Diagnostic Clinic Pllc, 5324 McFarland Rd Ste 210, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah A Myers in this video.
Dr. Sarah A Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.